Remote Support Access
Our general helpdesk operating hours are 08:30 to 18:00 GMT excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Why use our remote software?
- TeamViewer includes full encryption, based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding. This technology is based on the same standards as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today’s standards.
- In addition to the PartnerID TeamViewer generates a session password that changes with every software start to provide additional security against unauthorized access to a remote system.
- It is not possible to invisibly control a computer. For data protection reasons the person sitting on the remote computer has to be able to detect when someone is accessing the machine.
- Security relevant functions like file transfer require additional, manual confirmation of the remote partner.
- With more than 100,000,000 users in countries all over the world TeamViewer is one of the fastest growing solutions for remote control and remote presentation.
Quick Remote Support
Please select the icon appropriate to your operating system to continue with downloading our one-time remote access client as directed by your Sphere IT representative. Please accept any security prompts you may receive from either your browser or operating system.
Remote Support Host
Please select the icon appropriate to your operating system to continue with downloading our ongoing remote access host as directed by your Sphere IT representative. Please accept any security prompts you may receive from either your browser or operating system.