Office 365 Migration
Where appropriate it may be more cost effective, or desirable for other reasons to migrate to a Hosted Exchange (AKA Cloud) environment. Sphere IT is proud to offer both migration to and from Hosted Exchange environments as well as being a Microsoft Cloud Services Partner and can help you seamlessly migrate to Office 365.
Office 365 is Microsoft’s SAAS (Software-as-a-service) platform that encompasses the full suite of Microsoft productivity software, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office. Delivered as a cloud-based subscription service which can be accessed from any internet-connected computer or other device with a web browser, Office 365 is truly a revolution in business productivity and collaboration.
Here are some of the benefits of migrating to Office 365:
- Office Web Apps – Use Word, Excel, Access and the full range of Office apps from a web-browser anywhere, any place and collaborate on documents with your co-workers using shared cloud storage space of 10GB with 500MB for each additional user.
- 50GB Mailbox – Each user will get a 25GB cloud-based Exchange mailbox for your mail, contacts and calendars which can be access via Outlook, mobile devices using ActiveSync or with integrated BlackBerry Enterprise Server or webmail (Outlook Web Access)
- Lower Costs & Scalability – No more costly upgrade cycles or new deployments with a seamless and simple per-user subscription based license model that can be quickly scaled to meet evolving business requirements
- Better Communication – Use Microsoft Lync for conferencing, voice calling, instant messaging and collaboration not only across your internal organisation but with external organisations as well
- Easy Management – Simplified web-based control panel for your entire Office 365 deployment including Exchange Management for easy user management such as password resets, creating users, etc.