Office IT Relocation Services
Moving your business to another location can be a daunting task. Sphere IT has extensive knowledge and experience with moving businesses both large and small to a new office. Whether it’s a new floor in the same office block or a new office in another location Sphere IT can swiftly migrate your IT systems.
Moving office is also an ideal time to re-evaluate your IT set-up and implement any changes that may be beneficial. Sphere IT can advise on a full range of solutions that could help you benefit from cost savings and improved efficiency such as switching to VoIP instead of a costly BT or third party phone system migration.
The IT Relocation Process
We have you covered from disconnecting the first PC at point of origin, to plugging the last one in at your new office – from start to finish we will manage the entire process, thereby ensuring your move goes smoothly.
First, Sphere IT will audit all software and hardware within your IT Infrastructure and document how your network equipment interconnects and collaborates.
If we happen to discover any problems with the setup of your current network, we will rectify this when configuring your IT equipment at your now location. That way your start in the new office is a pleasant one.
Throughout the entire process, Sphere IT will act as a facilitator, sitting in the middle and liaising with all parties involved, such as your ISP, so we can ensure that your Internet connection and IP addresses are moved to the new location, ready for the go live date.
In keeping with being a true one-stop-shop, Sphere IT provides assistance at the stage of narrowing down a list of locations for your new office. At this point we can look things such as at cabling requirements and available internet connectivity options, so you can be sure that the new home for your business is suitable for your infrastructure.
Electrics and structured cabling form a very important foundation of any IT setup. We have specialists that take care of everything for you, from data cabling, UPS installations, to fire alarms and access control – you’ll be in very capable hands, giving you complete peace of mind.
Once you are in your new office and we have unpacked and connected all of your IT equipment, our service to you doesn’t stop there – we ensure that we test everything, so you can rest in the knowledge that all is operational for your first day of business.
By leaving the removal of your infrastructure to us, you are freed up to focus on other parts of your business.
Fitting Out Your New Office
Sphere IT offers a range of specialist design and installation services including:
- Installation of Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a copper infrastructure and termination points
- Installation of Fibre optic infrastructure and termination points
- Electrical design and installation
- A range of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions
- Design, Installation and Configuration of Wireless Networks (WLAN)
- Design, Installation and Configuration of Firewalls and other Security Appliances
- Design, Installation and Configuration of IP-Based Telephone systems and applications
- Installation and Configuration of IP-Based CCTV systems, applications and appliances
- Supply a variety of cables, patch panels, trunking, termination points, wall-mount racks, free-standing racks
- Supply a range of security alarms, fire alarms and access control systems
- Testing and Certification services
- Guaranteed peace of mind with a minimum 15 year warranty on all data cabling