IT Support Contracts
Sphere IT has two main IT Support Contract offerings; Core and Premium Support.
Both feature unlimited remote support hours. For a fixed monthly fee you can benefit from our skilled and certified team as your London based helpdesk, for the fraction of a cost of employing one IT person in-house.
Offering flexibility is important to us, so all of our contracts are offered on a rolling 30 day basis, giving you complete peace of mind.
What We Support
We pride ourselves in responding to issues quickly and taking a very proactive approach – the majority of issues we face are tackled pro-actively, before they get a chance to effect users.
|Core Support||Premium Support|
|IT Infrastructure Audit|
|Remote Support Hours||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|On-site Support Hours||£70/hr||Unlimited|
|Monitored Backup Solution|
|10GB Free Online Backup|
|Telephone Helpdesk||08:30 – 18:00 (GMT)||08:30 – 18:00 (GMT)|
|Per Server Per Month||£100||£120|
|Per PC Per Month||£18||£20|
Here’s just some of the ways your business can benefit from an IT Support Contract with Sphere IT:
- Reduce Costs By not having to deal with as many overheads associated with employing IT staff
- Greater Focus on Core Business By having Sphere IT take care of your helpdesk needs, you are freed up to focus on other parts of your business.
- Access to Industry Expertise We specialise in what we do, so you can draw on our expertise, backed up by leading certifications from Microsoft, Cisco and Citrix amongst others.
We also offer a range of bespoke options, for example if you need one-off support, extended hours support, limited number of hours, pre-paid blocks of hours, tailor-made SLAs or are a non-profit organisation, please do contact us if you don’t find everything you need here.
Feel free to use our Quick Quote contract calculator form, to see exactly what you would be paying.
Free Infrastructure Audit
All of our IT Support Contracts include a free on-site infrastructure audit, carried out by one of our fully qualified technicians. This is carried out before the contract begins, at the onboarding stage.
This is what we document during the audit:
- Network Infrastructure including all equipment such as switches, firewalls and routers.
- Server Equipment including model and serial numbers to allow us to monitor your warranty status and ensure that your software is kept up-to-date and facilitate quick response in the unlikely event of any failure.
- Document any relevant details or contact information for third party vendors relating to any specific business applications or databases you may be using.
- Thoroughly check your current Anti-Virus / Spyware solutions are configured correctly, up-to-date and working efficiently and as expected.
- Assess your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans.
- Provide a network diagram and details of any recommendations for your specific environment.
This audit we carry out allows us to gain detailed understanding of your IT infrastructure and your business workflows, forming a good foundation to provide you with an excellent level of proactive IT support.