Remote Desktop Connection Guide
1. Click “Start” then “All Programs”. This will expand your list of installed programs.
2. Click “Accessories” then “Remote Desktop Connection”
3. Once the remote desktop connection application launches enter the “Computer” as the name/address of your remote PC (ask your IT administrator if you’re not sure) and click “Connect”.
4. You will next be prompted for credentials.
a) Enter your credentials (usually your email address/username).
b) Enter your password. This will generally be the same password you use to login to your work PC.
c) If you want to save this password tick “remember my credentials”. Then click OK.
5. You may receive a warning about a certificate as per below. This is nothing to worry about. Tick “Don’t ask me again….” Check box and click “Yes” to connect.
You will now login to your virtual desktop and will be able to access your programs remotely.