Adding an Exchange or Office 365 account to Outlook on WindowsClick here for download
1. Open Outlook
2. If you have not set-up an account before, an “Auto Account Wizard” will open, select “Next”. If the wizard didn’t open, in outlook, go to “File” tab and select “Info” and select “Add Account”.
3. If you are in a domain environment, your name and email address might automatically be filled in, if not enter your “Name” and “E-mail Address”.
4. Enter your password and click on “Next”.
5. A “Windows Security” box might appear, enter your E-mail address and password and click “Ok” to proceed.
Tick “Remember my credentials” so outlook remembers your password and does not prompt you when you open outlook.
6. Wait for outlook to configure the account, when you see the following message “Congratulations! Your email account was successfully configured and is ready to use.”, it means you have successfully added your email account.
7. Click “Finish” to complete the setup.