Adding an Exchange or Office 365 account to Outlook 2016 for Mac
1. Open Outlook 2016 for Mac
2. Select “Tools” > “Accounts”.
3. In the “Accounts” box, select “Exchange or Office 365” (If you don’t see this screen, it’s possible you already have one or more accounts in Outlook 2016 for Mac. Just click the + at the bottom of the screen to add another account.)
4. Enter your email address
5. Select “Username and Password” as authentication method
6. Enter your username (this will be your email address) and password, check the “Configure Automatically” box and click “Add Account”.
7. You will see a redirection message. Check the “Always use my response for this Server” box and select “Allow”.
8. The account should now be added and it will appear in the left pane of the “Accounts” box. Outlook will begin downloading your messages and other items. When the account is connected, there will be a green indicator next to the account name.